To our clients, friends, and business partners:
As we all work through this challenging time, we wanted to let you know how Gruskin Group (MyDowntown Mobile® is a branded service offering of Gruskin Group) is addressing this evolving situation with COVID-19 in order to continue serving you in the manner and with the level of service you have come to expect from us.
At this current time we remain open and are conducting business. Some of our staff is working remotely, while others continue to come into the office, provided they can practice the recommended social distancing. Either way, we are all committed to continue to service your needs and projects. We have had “office closed-business open” procedures and operations in place for years, so we could continue to operate Gruskin Group during snowstorms, hurricanes and other times due to weather or other circumstances where we were not able to work from our New Jersey offices. Our experience with this affords us to seamlessly deal with this current situation with minimal interruption or impact on our clients and projects.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are adapting our operations as conditions change in New Jersey, and the other states in which we work; the federal government and the CDC are providing both guidance and requirements for individuals and businesses.
- Reducing in-person meetings and are using email, video conferencing, and phone conversations to maintain connections to our clients, consultants, vendors and each other, and will continue to do this until this situation affords us to return to our normal operations. This includes minimizing non-staff access to our offices.
- Instituting additional, strict cleaning and hygiene protocols, including multiple cleanings of key areas within our facilities during the day our offices are open and occupied.
- Monitoring everyone’s health, well-being and emotional state in this very trying time.
- Permitting those who wish to work remotely (and whose job affords this option) to do so and continue to work on and deliver projects.
- Assembled a coronavirus staff team who is working through processes and procedures focused on providing a consistent, continued level of service to our clients, project deliverables and maintaining our staff’s health and safety.
When required, if permitted by the local, state and federal governing bodies, we will continue to make essential site visits for as-built’s and construction observation; otherwise, we are looking to temporarily minimize air travel that may be needed to get to job locations.
In summary, Gruskin Group remains open for business and we will continue to service our Clientele and projects like we always have. We will provide updates as needed as the situation continues to evolve. We recognize this is a trying time for all of us on a personal and business level, and will endeavor to work through this situation, so that it will have a minimal impact on our work and health.
Thanks for your continued support, and we will keep you posted of any further developments or changes to our operation.
Kenneth Gruskin, AIA
Gruskin Group, A Professional Corporation
Gruskin Architecture + Design, P.C.
294 Morris Avenue, Springfield, NJ 07081
973.376.4411 office | 973.376.8989 fax