Let’s try something a little different today.
Imagine that you had won the following PRIZE in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 in your private account for your use. However, this prize has rules:
- The bank takes away everything that you didn’t spend each day.
- You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
- You may only spend it.
- Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that day.
- The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say, “Game Over!” and it can close the account and not ever receive a new one.
What would you do?
Would you buy anything and everything you wanted right now?
Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for in your community. (Even for people you don’t know, because you couldn’t possibly spend it all on yourself, right?)
You would try to spend every penny and use it all because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?
In fact, this game is real…
Each of us is already a winner of this ‘prize.’ However there’s one small change.
This prize is TIME.
- Each morning we wake up to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
- And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
- What we haven’t used up that day is forever lost.
- Yesterday is gone.
- Each morning the bank refills your account, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time without warning…
So, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. Think about that and try your best to make the most out of every second of your life, because time races by much quicker than you think. Every day can’t be perfect, but it’s sure worth doing what we can to not take it for granted and live our best life.
Take care of yourself, be happy, love deeply, my and enjoy life! Here’s to wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.